Are you among the millions of people who have difficulty in sleeping at night? Are you a patient of chronic insomnia and fail to get proper sleep at night? Is sleeplessness affecting your daily life in an adverse manner? If you are answering in affirmative to all the above-mentioned questions, you have come to the right place.
The problem of sleeplessness and insomnia is not uncommon and many people suffer from the same. Lack of sleep hampers physical and mental health greatly. Performance and productivity get reduced significantly. To put in simple terms, whole life goes for a toss and managing everything effectively becomes an arduous task.
Many people don’t take the problem seriously and gradually the thing becomes quite frustrating. In fact, when not treated at the right time and in the right way, insomnia can become quite debilitating. If insomnia continues for the long term, daily functioning activities can be hampered including the ability to learn, mood, short-term memory, reaction times, hand-eye coordination, alertness, etc. Therefore it is important to seek medical help if the problem of insomnia is long-term.
Generally for the treatment of insomnia and sleeplessness, various kinds of sleeping pills are recommended by the doctor. Apart from this, another solution has become very popular with people. And that is of CBD oil. CBD or cannabidiol has shown to have great results on people suffering from insomnia or sleeplessness. You can buy CBD oil or try CBD vape and see the results.
Insomnia and sleeplessness and how CBD can be of help
When patients suffering from insomnia and sleeplessness were tested and checked, various factors came up which contributed to the problem. Some of the main causes of sleep disturbances include:
- Environmental factors
- Depression, anxiety, stress or post-traumatic stress disorder
- Excessive caffeine consumption late in the day
- Medicines which hamper the sleep-wake cycle
- Some medical conditions like chronic pain, restless leg syndrome etc.
CBD has shown to help people with insomnia and sleeplessness by making them relaxed within a short span of time. Stress and anxiety levels in the body are also alleviated to a great extent with use of CBD. CBD plays a key role in promoting wakefulness in individuals suffering from sleeplessness.
Regular users of CBD often purchase bulk CBD oil as it seems to be cost effective. Here are some ways in which CBD helps people in insomnia:
- Pain reduction–There are many people who are not able to get sleep at night because of chronic pain problems. CBD helps in alleviating pain by healing the symptoms instead of just masking them.
- Muscle relaxation – Patients suffering from Huntington’s disease or Parkinson often suffer from tremors and muscle tension making them unable to sleep at night. CBD helps in relaxing the tense muscles greatly and imparts sleepiness.
- Anxiety reduction–As per various studies and reports, it has been confirmed that CBD has the ability of regulating the stress hormone, cortisol effectively. Hence the amount of stress and anxiety can be reduced with CBD.
- Relief from PTSD–PTSD can lead to REM cycle issues and sleep disturbances. CBD has shown to have results for alleviating anxiety which contributes to REM cycle problems.
- Nightmare relief–People suffering from REM Sleep Behavior Disorder might experience severe restlessness and even nightmares. CBD helps in reducing these occurrences without any kinds of side effects.
Best CBD dose for people suffering from insomnia and sleeplessness
If you think that buying bulk CBD oil and using the same will solve your problem of insomnia and sleeplessness, you are slightly mistaken. CBD is used as a supplement and for that it is very important that it should be used in the right doses. Choosing the right dose is not as easy as it seems. This is because the body of one human being is different from the other. The dose which is suitable for one person might not be suitable for someone else.
If you are new to using CBD, refrain from using high doses of the same. It is best to use medium-doses for insomnia patients than using high or low doses of CBD. Initially a single dose of 5mg should be taken for about a week and the results should be seen. If the low dose does not seem to bring in desired results, you should increase the dose slowly and gradually and not randomly at once. Give your body minimum one week time to adjust to the dose and show results. Don’t hurry in changing the dosages of CBD frequently.
The dose will also vary depending on the format of CBD you are consuming. For instance, tinctures and oils will act quickly when compared to gummies, soft gels, CBD vape and capsules. Another relaxing thing is that CBD is safe and side-effect free.
Buy CBD oil and bid adieu to your insomnia and sleeplessness issue while enjoying a peaceful night’s sleep.